1. A valid passport. Passport should be signed, original only and it should have at least two clear pages for visa placement. It must be valid no less than six months after the visa expiration date.
2. Holders of Non-US passports must provide proof of legal status in the US, copy of green card and valid visa.
3. A completed application form – https://visa.kdmid.ru/PetitionChoice.aspx (Please cut & paste this link to your browser of choice). Once you have submitted the application the system will generate ID and password which you need to save (copy and paste) and send to us.
4. Two recent passport size (2×2 inches in size) pictures of the applicant. Pictures can be black-and-white or color, full face, stapled to the application. Digital copies are not accepted.
5. Applicants under 18: Must submit copy of birth certificate and passport copy of each parent. Parent should sign passport and application form for the child.
6. Former citizens of Russia MUST submit a Certificate of Renunciation of Citizenship from the Russian Embassy.
Former citizens of Soviet Republics MUST submit a copy of their old passport, even if they are no longer valid and copy of Naturalization Certificate.
Visas fees are applicable for US citizens only:
|Consulate processing time:||10 business days|
|3 Year Multiple Entry Tourist Visa||$ 285.00|
|3 Year Multiple Entry Business Visa||$ 398.00|
|3 Year Multiple Entry Private Visa||$ 285.00|
***Please note the 3 Year Multiple Tourist and 3 Year Multiple Business Visa rates already INCLUDES invitation letter services.***
***We do not provide invitation services for Private Stay Visas***
***In the case of outright denial of your application by the Russian Consulate, the Visa Fee’s is non-refundable.***
Our mailing address for your visa documentation is:
97-11 64th road,
Rego Park, NY 11374
Please, note our return shipping options:
$20.00 – FedEx Express Saver (3-4 days)
$24.00 – FedEx Standard Overnight
$27.00 – FedEx Priority Overnight
$39.00 – FedEx SATURDAY Priority
You also can provide a prepaid envelope for the return shipping of your passport(s).